Omish Ghetto Omish Ghetto

im confused

how the hell was that omisg. the only thin ghtat made it omish was you calling the guy jebadiah. and you sound like a 5 years old. i didnt laugh once. its an ok idea just execute it better.

Kaabi responds:

I know its really gay...my freind made it the other person that owns this account(we sahre cuz his was deleted somehow) but uh i dont no i agree it was gay.

Bohemian Rhapsody Tribute Bohemian Rhapsody Tribute

awsome

fucking awsome

One One

.........speechless

have you even heard this song before. you just butchered one of the best rock songs of our time. Its like your trying to play the song with out ever hearing it. and tune your guitar for fucks sake!

for you for you

uhhh.......

i just gotta say, if your going to submit songs that YOU wrote, You should at least be able to play them decently. unless your trying to make it sound like shit. in that case *clap* *clap*

Vinoo responds:

i didnt wrote this

BCA - Angel of Darkness BCA - Angel of Darkness

good stuff

My friends and i are all into more of the hard rock...they would kick my ass if they knew i was listening to, and liking, this song and all of the other songs the BCA does. great sound quality. funy lyrics. good stuff.

Final-Round responds:

we are now Final Round, and located at www.thefinalround.com. don't worry about your friends, we of FR stand up for our punk loving fans, I mean, check out the video for "All Us Losers" and you will undertstand

Evil-Dog - Chuck's Rage Evil-Dog - Chuck's Rage

wow

great song. great sound quality, great guitarist. usualy im not into this kinda punk music but, i love this song. it seems that anything you do, whether it be rock or techno stuff, it turns out amazing! keep it up

trust trust

lim bizket.....ewwww

nice playing. the only thing is its a limp bizkit song. I know there not as bad as everyone says, they even have some pretty good songs but, if yout gonna do a cover do some metallica or something