CKY: Shock And Terror CKY: Shock And Terror

great song,great animation,video didnt really fit

when i watched this i kept feeling like i was getting fed subliminal messages or something. It seemed like the video was just showing what the words were saying, like showing the clown with the -expired- stamp on its face when deron sang "sense of humor has expired". I didnt really get the cars either. Every thing was animated really amazingly though. i was impressed. great tribute to the guys.

Spider & Mike Spider & Mike

funny

that was great. it was so different from normal stuff i see on newgrounds. it reminded me of my friends and i a few years back. funny

Mek1985 responds:

My schtuff jusht doeshen't fit in wiff all of de otha schtuff ya schee on Newgwondz...I'm deefrent..I iz a outkazt...meza goona go keel meself in de baffroom now. Lata!

__we miss U mr rodgers!!! __we miss U mr rodgers!!!

what the fuck

what he hell is your problem. if your gonna have cartoon characters fucking a dead body, at least it someone who deserves it. the chartoon wasnt all bad though. it had some good jokes in it and the graphics werent to bad. a good cartoon just kinda fucked up for me.

eddiebalin responds:

I disagree with the "kinda" part.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awsome

holy crap this was sweet. check out my song

2-2-2-0-2-2-2-5-1--1---1---1---2---1---2---1---1---1-1---1- --1-1---9--0--1---1-9898891---1---1---1-2--c-----4---4---0-- -8---0---4---1-1---0---1-1---0---c-----1-1---0-1--c1-2-1-2-1 -2-1-3-0---0--1---a---1---a---1---a---1--1--0---1--1--0---a- ----1--1--0--1-a

Omish Ghetto Omish Ghetto

im confused

how the hell was that omisg. the only thin ghtat made it omish was you calling the guy jebadiah. and you sound like a 5 years old. i didnt laugh once. its an ok idea just execute it better.

Kaabi responds:

I know its really gay...my freind made it the other person that owns this account(we sahre cuz his was deleted somehow) but uh i dont no i agree it was gay.

Bohemian Rhapsody Tribute Bohemian Rhapsody Tribute

awsome

fucking awsome

One One

.........speechless

have you even heard this song before. you just butchered one of the best rock songs of our time. Its like your trying to play the song with out ever hearing it. and tune your guitar for fucks sake!